Lauryn and I will be sharing this blog while we are in Italy. We thought sharing would be more efficient since we will have many of the same activities. If you are lucky, she will do most of the writing. Most of my cheesy suggestions for our blog title were answered with rolling eyes and I do not intend to make much of an effort to be any more eloquent once we are actually on the go.
We promise not to be as cynical as our blog title suggests... we took the liberty of borrowing E.M. Forster's title and adapted it to our situation. Our Florence apartment is a basement (quaint, I'm sure).
We leave the afternoon of January 31st. Until then we are packing (with an eye on Italian fashion standards), exploring our Florence neighborhood via Google's street view, and taking care of other details.
Ciao!
Jenny
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey - it's gonna be kinda quiet around here - what is it? Seascape? Netscape? Escape? I wanna see you! ( : Mom
ReplyDeleteMom, it's 'Skype'... remember? We practiced!
ReplyDelete